Subject:
Mini Meeting At Scott'S Place - South Bend - More people wanting to participate!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 13:08:56 GMT

To All,

The two guys I was referring too earlier decided to look through the
remainder of the Sanburn Systems stuff on Wednesday night. Chad Smith and
his friend, Tim, were over for a good two hours, talking about things and
the like, and I got rid of some more stuff! : ) They are really nice, and we
talked a lot about LEGO, of course.

Anyway, they were both interested in both the sci-fi convention
(Contraption?) and the other two, the sanctioned GATS show and the
non-santioned Fund Raiser event. I was going to car pool them up to any and
all anyway, so it made good sense.

As to some other items, I know someone was referring to some parts that they
got or had too much of, but I don't remember off hand who or what it was.
Feel free to post here, or e-mail me at ssanburn@indalex.com or
ssanburn@skyenet.net

Scott "Converting Indianians over, heh heh" S.