  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) Does the soccer bus set come with a canadian flag? (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

Chris & All, (...) Yes, but it is for the minifigs, I believe they are slightly curved, and the soccer ball is right on top of it. A hobby shop or a tourist stop would be a better place to get a sticker, I think. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) I could use my Photoshop 5.5 on it, I have made some decent logos for my trucks, maybe I could do a small 1/2" by 1.25" Canadian flag in the dozens hehehehe. you know my email addy if you want me to dig into PSP5.5, no offense, but i think PSP (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)