Re: GATS Shell Station Update - Pictures & Everything Uploaded finally!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 01:57:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
To All,

(I posted this in MichLUG as well, so you can see it, and I have some other
announcements relative to this group)

   I started working on a Shell Station for MichLUG's sanctioned GATS Train
Show in July, and I am making a documentation of the building process as I
go along, in keeping with other people's formats, which I have found
inspiring.

It started off as a direct replica of a station being built in Ypsilanti,
Michigan, but due to it's shear size and limited space at the train show, I
selectively compressed about 2 large light gray plates from it.

I have a section devoted to the stations where I got the idea from, and a
few pictures and the like. So feel free to check it out, it is here at:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/Creations/Shell-Station/shell-s
tation-index.htm

(If it wraps, here is a smaller one:)

http://www.gecocities.com/~legoguy712/Creations/Shell-Station/shell-station-

Link not working Scott
As a larger note, I also am working on my LEGO website slowly, if you want
to locate the above link, it is under my Lego pages, under Creations.

Looks pretty good Scott.Guess i don't have to build mine if you have that.

Also, to my esteemed associates here in MichLUG, I have signed up with a new
ISP, Skyenet, where I actually can access my stuff again. You can e-mail me
personally at ssanburn@skyenet.net.

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--