Re: Update of activities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 15:47:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:
I need an update of the Convention and the GATS in GR. I need a time table
to set up for the completion of several Town (Yes town, not space) buildigns
and vehicles.
Rick,GATS is July 21/22.

Oh dear. I will have to haul my stuff out at about 2pm then on the 22nd. I
leave for the Smokey Mountains at 6pm that day.

Consider leaving the stuff and asking someone else to collect it. I left my
stuff at the last GATS show when I had to leave. Ripping it out of hte show
mid show will be disruptive and will detract from the appearance.
Rick,Larry along with Steve Bliss  left there stuff in my care at the last
show without any major problems.