    3x2 trapizoid bricks —Lester Witter
   During Scott's sell-off I bought a couple of loose part boxes. These boxes contained a bunch of 2x3 trapiziodal bricks. I wound up with way too many of one type (too many left? or was it right?) in dark gray and yellow. Did anyone else discover the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: 3x2 trapizoid bricks —Scott Sanburn
   Lester, (...) Well, I can see if I have them, I have all the remaining stuff in the den, so I will look ASAP. Either they are in the drawer, or in the one huge parts box, we shall see. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)