Re: Can't email Scott! (Was: Last post until I get Reconnected)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:27:55 GMT

Trevor,

Scott, your cleanweb account keeps sending me a message that your quota is
full.  I can't send you an email message via cleanweb.  Do you have another
account available to email you with?

Indeed, lovely Ameritech did not connect my phone when they were supposed to
last week Saturday, when we were moving down here! I told them to go to the
office first, but to no avail I guess. Anyway, They are supposed to do it
today, and I hope I can download my e-mail when I get home today. I can't
even access it on the web interface : (

You can e-mail me at scott-sanburn@hotmail.com for now, I will notify
everyone when cleanweb is up and running again.

Scott S.