    (canceled) —Amy Hughes

        Re: Church update —Jason Spears
     Looks great Amy. I really like the little organ. Are those grey and black mosiacs on the wall (to the left) the rest of the organ? In your log it mentions 2500 pieces for the organ. More and more I am getting the impression that this project is an (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

         (canceled) —Amy Hughes

        Re: Church update —Greg Perry
     Amy - Just a quick note to say that I really, really enjoyed reading through your construction log. Documenting a project in the way you have never occurred to me but I can see how it would be entertaining and useful to have to look back on. Maybe (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Church update —Rick Hallman
   I have a feeling the next big project I do will have work on pics. Nice Job Amy! Looks like it would be greeeeeaaaaat! Rick (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)