  Re: Pic: New Green Building

(...) Larry, i allready have a letter from GATS(You get several leading up to show) .It's the response letter from our application. You don't actually have to send in a form ,you can do by phone or email.The exact times/parking info they always send (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Pic: New Green Building

(...) So would we have to pay to get in if we're displaying? I could help setup, and I'll most likly beable to get there, I have a sister living in Muskegon. I'll see when the show gets closer, if My dad & I can get down there. Josh P.S. e-mail info (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)