Re: Train Show Items and Great news for Me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 03:48:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
<snip>
Ah, the 4 years of working two jobs will finally come to an end, I get to
build again!!!!! : ) : ) And work on my site. I am very happy tonight. Now,
off to pack!

Scott "Dreaming of building soon!" S.
--

It all sounds good regarding the apartment, Scott!  Good thing that the two
of you opted for the extra space:  you'll need it when you start building

RE:  Sci Fi show

When you get a few secs to day dream (heh) email me a sketch of you're
proposed ideas for the base portion of the layout.  We should start an
off-on banter offline.  We probably won't get down to any serious building
until early May, anyway.  I just got the pieces I needed for an oil refinery.

When is the train show and will it's time impact any prep time for the sci
fi show?  Just some thoughts to mull over for now because I know that the
train show will probably come first and I'd like both to go as smoothly as
possible.

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.