Re: Per Request, 2nd Minifest at my Place
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:55:08 GMT

To All,

Boy, being going for 1.5 days, and 30 ton's of e-mail. I will try to answer
all ASAP. Anyway,

Hey... save some pieces for me! :)

I'll be there as well.

--
J. Spencer Rezkalla

There is a lot left, minus most bricks and plates.

Scott S.
--
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html
LEGO Index Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html