Subject:
Sci Fi event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:42:41 GMT

I have been thinking a while, and here is what I think a good plan might be
for the Sci Fi event what ever its called :)

We could present a ship building yard/dry dock(all in space theme of course)

We could have several ships under condstruction and several ships being
made.  Off to the side we could make certin buildings such as power plants
(which i have begun to work on), steel mills, fabrication plants, refineries
and such.  Bascially a real industrial space theme, like the industrial
planet in Shadows of The Empire.  We could build a cargo monorail with the
help of Chris L.  Trevor's ships would come in handy :).  And I could work
on a cargo space train for ground transportation using the 9v system.  Plus
all of the other guys Space stuff.  We would first need to know what the
layout dimensions would be for our presentation.

Please expand upon these ideas!

LMKWYT!

kai