    Duplo 3x2's? —Lawrence Kestenbaum
   I realize that y'all are probably accustomed to using regular Legos, but for the time being, with a 2.5-year-old in the house, I've been doing little projects with Duplos. Obviously Duplos are required to be large enough not to be a toddler choking (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Duplo 3x2's? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Hi! Feel free to post this in lugnet.duplo as it's not a michigan specific question.. in fact I cross posted and set followups there. I could be misremembering but I seem to remember that we have some 3x2 Duplo(tm) bricks in our collection. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.duplo)