Subject:
Tomorrow's Mini-Meeting - Final Post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 02:34:15 GMT

To All,

All right, I am getting stuff ready right now, I will have areas of items (I.E.
Basic Bricks, BASIC Plates, minifig stuff,e tc.) the MISB sets, and a explore
section (Stuff I had not started to sort for yet, it is like treasure hunting! :
) )

I will provide some pop and snacks for weary travelers. I hope everyone can find
it all right, please let me know if you need more directions, at
ssanburn@cleanweb.net

prices will be in the range of 0.01 to 0.05 per part, minifigs at 0.50 a pop,
and the sets are what I paid for them, which is anywhere from 20 to 50% off
normal prices. Any stuff left over I will make alist and post. The people who
can;t make it, I will provide a list of parts and a link, but probably not until
Sunday.

Anyway, I hope I can help some of our MichLUG members out, and get some money
out of this, so I can finsih with a bang. I am going to Elkhart, Indiana for a
final round of paperwork for a new job, I htink the tentative date fo going
dowen there is April 15th, so I will need to start packing.

See you tomorrow!

Scott S.
--
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html