  Re: Caslte & Space Display - Gaming at F-Con Pictures/Report - MichLUG

(...) It looks like a lot of the links on the left (in the castle section) lead to thumbnails, not full images. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Caslte & Space Display - Gaming at F-Con Pictures/Report - MichLUG

(...) Blast. I should have noticed that before. I'll fix it when I get home this afternoon. Thanks for letting me know. (Did I mention I was braindead? Lack of sleep sucks.) Jason Spears | (URL) House of Bricks> | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)