Subject:
MichLUG to display at Toy & Hobby Expo - Novi - Dec 3rd-5th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:16:41 GMT

MichLUG will be displaying at the Toy & Hobby Expo in Novi, MI for a third year
running.  In addition to a town/train layout, which we displayed last year, we
will also be showing a Moonbase (space) layout.  The train layout will feature
three train loops, many city blocks packed with detailed creations.  The
moonbase layout will have a monorail loop, ten plus moonbase modules, and a
capital ship. We will also have a table for some misc creations of interest,
including Bionicle, Model Team style trucks, and more.

The Expo will run from 5pm till 9pm on Friday, Dec. 3rd, from 9am till 7pm on
Saturday, Dec. 4th and from 10am till 4pm on Sunday, Dec. 5th.  Admission is
$7.00 per adult, under 12 is free, parking is $5.00 per car.

Address:
Novi Expo Center
43700 Expo Center Dr
Novi, MI 48375-1135

Visit the Michigan LEGO® Users Group on the web at http://www.michlug.org

The Michigan LEGO® Users Group is not endorsed by or affiliated with the LEGO®
Group.

--

Jason Spears
MichLTC/MichLUG