  LEGO Compeition at Novi Expo Center, Sat 6 Dec (MI)

Has this been totally off the radar, or did I miss its mention at some point? (URL) This is listed as the "First [annual?] Lego Competition"-- I haven't heard thing one of it before someone mentioned it to me last night. It's free, though parking (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events)

  Addendum re: FIRST Lego Competition

(...) It wasn't capitalized on the expo site, so it didn't click at first. But I presume this is the local visit of the sci/engineering FIRST event. Still, say hello. LFB (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events)

  Re: LEGO Compeition at Novi Expo Center, Sat 6 Dec (MI)

(...) FIRST LEGO League - (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events)