Re: MichLUG to display at the 19th Annual Festival of Trees - Detroit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:47:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, John Gerlach wrote:
   In lugnet.org, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   As a followup to the announcment, here are some photos from the setup day yesterday.

I like the dark-red building on the right edge of this picture:

   Trevor Koleda, Engineer Extraordinaire (he’s the only one that fits comfortably!)

That’s by Chris Leach and I think it’s been to some other shows in the past and no doubt will be at a few more yet this year.

   Nice setup, I’m looking forward to checking out more pictures!

Thanks! We’re quite pleased at what all we were able to squeeze in given our space was only 10x10... We have another show concurrently next Sunday so there may be some shuffling of what is on this layout, Chris indicated he may be taking some of his buildings to it...