Subject:
3 Year Anniversary Meeting - Saturday, November 1st
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:50:45 GMT

**Important Note** This meeting was orginally noted on our website in a
different location.  That site fell through and so we have moved to the location
listed below.

Agenda: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others, and talk about
upcoming shows. This will be the 3rd anniversry of the club.  We will most
likely be holding a draft as well.
Date: Saturday, November 1st, 2003
Time: 11:30AM Till 4:00PM
Directions: Rick Hallman has found us a room to meet at his local library.

DeWitt Public Library
13101 Schavey Road
DeWitt, MI 48820

Visit the Michigan LEGO® Users Group on the web at http://www.michlug.org

The Michigan LEGO® Users Group is not endorsed by or affiliated with the LEGO®
Group.

--

Jason Spears
MichLUG/MichLTC