Subject:
A couple of favors before the next meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:18:59 GMT

     I would like to ask a couple of favors from anyone planning to attend the
September MichLUG meeting:

1. I would like for someone who has the Hogwarts Classroom set to bring one of
the trans-pink 2x2 bricks so I can compare the color vs. Tahu's eyepiece.

2. I finally tracked down something that I've been wanting to buy as a gift for
someone, but I need it within the next couple weeks, and it's only available a
bit east of Jackson, Michigan.  I don't want them finding out early, so I can't
say what it is openly, but it's under $14, and I can pay you a bit extra for
your trouble at the next meeting.