Subject:
Roadshow 2003 - Chicago
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:38:35 GMT

LEGO® is having a "What will you make America?" roadshow.  Clubs are helping
them in locations across the country. MichLTC will be there in Chicago.  We will
have a 75 square foot layout/display space.  We will have trains running on two
seperate loops.  Also we will have lots of town buildings and scenery.

When: August 23 (Sat) 11am - 5pm
      August 24 (Sun) 12pm - 5pm
How Much: Free to all ages - Parking - $10
Where: Lincoln Park Zoo - (312) 742-2000

Directions from the Zoo website: http://www.lpzoo.com/general/directions.html

Visit the Michigan LEGO® Users Group on the web at http://www.michlug.org
Questions regarding the show or MichLUG in general can be directed towards Jason
Spears at jason@michlug.org.

The Michigan LEGO® Users Group is not endorsed by or affiliated with the LEGO®
Group.

--

Jason Spears
MichLUG/MichLTC