Subject:
Official rules for Maze Solving event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:12:24 GMT

I am pleased to announce that the official rules have been posted to
24Tooth.com. You can view them here http://www.24tooth.com/MazeSolvingRules.html

The event is scheduled to happen at 2:00 PM on Saturday, June 7th. here in
Ann Arbor, MI. If you would like to attend please feel free to contact me
directly for details.

Jona