Re: Going to be in town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org.niltc
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 18:23:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
Hey Guys,

I'm going to be in Holland Mich, from the 18th to the 21st.  Are you guys
planning any meetings around that time?

Jonathan Dallas
NELUG

Jonathan,

I know MichLUG doesn't have any plans for that particular weekend.  We have
a meeting this Saturday, so there might be enough time in between for people
to be making another trip.

I noticed that you posted to NILTC as well.  Perhaps there is a place that
MichLUG members and NILTC members could all meet.  Sorta mini-fest?

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
My MOCpage - http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/69