Subject:
Sumo-bot Four scheduled and new official rules posted.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 14:06:30 GMT

You have been challenged to a sumo-bot wrestling match that will occur on
Saturday, January 25th., 2003 at 2:00 PM. The location for this event will
be in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

The official sumo-bot rules have been updated to reflect recent suggestions,
please familiarize yourself with the changes. The rules can be viewed here:
http://www.24tooth.com/SumoBotRules.html

If you plan on having a robot at this event, please send me a note at
jonaAT24toothDOTcom, I would like to prepare score sheets ahead of time as
well as send out directions about 1 week prior to the event.

Thanks and good luck,

Jona