  MichLTC Show Report from Toy & Hobby Expo 2002

MichLTC had another great show the weekend of Dec 27-29, at the Toy & Hobby Expo 2002. It was in the Novi Expo Center in Novi, MI. It was our first 3 day show and it went off great. We had a 20'x20' display featuring Larry P's mountain, Ken K's (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: MichLTC Show Report from Toy & Hobby Expo 2002

(...) Another great-looking layout, and the show report also looks good. I need to get to one of these shows. How did the crowd compare in age/enthusiasm/size to the GATS shows? Amy (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MichLTC Show Report from Toy & Hobby Expo 2002

(...) Well the layout plan was Larry's, but obviously it was the hard work and great creations of our members that made it nice. The show report is my doing, I had started on the html version of the show reports a few months back, but this one I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MichLTC Show Report from Toy & Hobby Expo 2002

Nice report, Jason! I like the direct link to the layout image. Have you always had that? Very informative. -Stefan- (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: MichLTC Show Report from Toy & Hobby Expo 2002

(...) Stefan, Thanks. No I haven't always had the layout image as part of the report. It is something I have been wanting to get in there, but never really got around to doing. Larry reminded me this time, and was very prompt in getting me the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MichLTC Show Report from Toy & Hobby Expo 2002

It doesn't look like I'll be able to go to GATS. Ugh. Amy (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)