Re: MichLUG at Train-O-Rama in Dearborn 10-27-02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 05:45:08 GMT

Looks great!  I wish I could have been there.  Well, except I am glad I am
here.  :) Hmmm.  So, I wish I could have done both.

-Alfred

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
My photos of MichLUG's train show yesterday are now public on Brickshelf.

Highlights of the show included:

<snip>
apparently LUGNET requires trimming??  weird.  must be new.

For us, this was a small layout (15'x15') but it was truly packed with
detail!  Many more pictures abound in my show directory on Brickshelf.  Enjoy!

Peter