    Re: Article in Kalamazoo Gazette —Terry Prosper
   (...) Yes, it's good publicity, but even if the article is written for the ones who don't know squat about LEGO, I think it's rather plain and poor in informations. The article doesn't talk at all about robotics and technic sets, nothing about the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Article in Kalamazoo Gazette —David Kohrman
     (...) They didn't go much into any offical product line but in the print version there is a side article with info/link to Lugnet, Michlug, and history of the Lego Company. David Kohrman (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Article in Kalamazoo Gazette —Scott E. Sanburn
   Terry & All, (...) I think most people in general don't know a lot about LEGO products, groups in pacticular, that kind of thing. I can't imagine how many times I repeated various questions in the various shows MichLUG has participated in. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)