Re: Abston College Christ Chapel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:02:34 GMT

In lugnet.build.arch, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
My next small church project...

I think Amy's definition of "small" is bigger than most people's projects!

ou are an awesome builder, Amy. I continue to be amazed. Congrats on the
CLSOTW also!

Thanks, Scott. "Small" is kinda relative. It's actually about twice the size of
the GATS church, but still 1/4 the big one, though it'll be taller.  By "small"
I meant this isn't my next big thing.

This will be my contribution to the fundraiser, if we do it. I hope we have
plenty of advanced warning for that event, because this church needs a lot of
work and I'm not currently working on it.

The Abston College Chapel project will be my first large building with a
pitched roof. The building will be shaped like a traditional New England
church, but will be mostly glass, including the roof and steeple.

Amy