Re: MLTC to display at The Great American Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:35:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:

Questions regarding the show or MichLTC in general should be directed towards
Jason Spears at jason@michlug.org.

Jason Spears
MLTC/MICHLUG

Hey Jason, I have a general question for you guys-- which acro do you all wish
to be referred to as?

MichLTC or MLTC?

Well personally I prefer MLTC.  But looks like I am out-voted.  Guess I will
have to continue my crusade in my head only, and make sure that all offical
MichLUG/MichLTC notices use the right moniker.  Not the left one.... Er it's
late, I need my "beauty rest", and since I just finshed my last building for the
show, I guess I can.  Pack tomorrow, sleep now.  :)

Just wondering,
John

Just Sleepy & Slap-Happy,
Jason