    Monthly meeting —Steven D. Weiser
   I do not have access to the Yahoo group. Could someone please email instructions. Also, Scott do you need another building day or weekend? If you could put me up for a Saturday night, I would be glad to take the drive again to help get ready for (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Monthly meeting —Scott E. Sanburn
   Steve 3 & All, (...) You can e-mail Larry P. for that, at lpieniazek@mercator.com He should be able to set you up. (...) Lynn and I made some good progress this last week and weekend, but if I need some more help, I will let you know. I should have (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)