    Re: Still more small armor —Jason Spears
   (...) Worry not, I am sure no one else feels that way. We are all just getting ready for GATS. (...) Also very cool. I like the shape of the turret, especially. So are you going to make a train car or two to transport these? (...) Sorry I haven't (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Still more small armor —Ken Koleda
   Jason, I haven't built much either. I have a number of projects started and sitting unfinished. I am not sure I am a 'town' person even though my first sets were definitely town. Then too, there is the shortage of the 'right' parts like windows and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)