Re: ConTraption?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 19:53:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
What's the word on ConTraption?

Scott summed it up nicely I think... the ConCom seems to have a
communication problem.

We have told them we don't pay to be at shows, we *get* paid to be at shows
in order to help defray our expenses, unless it's for a clearly defined
charity. They seem to have deliberately ignored that in their mails for
whatever reason and just talked about other stuff. So most of the membership
feels we should not go unless the ConCom figures that out and figures out a
way to waive charging us admission without requiring us to be gofers for 6
hours a piece.

Probably too late for this year either way. Too bad, their loss.