  Star Wars Special edition catalog

I was very pleased to find one in my mailbox when I got home yesterday. Very cool. On a sad note, I apparently dragged my RBR around a little to long. After making several more stops at friends homes, it exploded in a blaze of glory at my last stop (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Star Wars Special edition catalog

(...) AHHH...HHHh sorry to here about that.Remember Kira wanted to go get my mail yesterday? Well I should have let here because the catalog was in there:-)Chris (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)