  Star Wars special edition catalog form S&H

Any one besides Steve Bliss get this catalog?Chris (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Star Wars special edition catalog form S&H

(...) Yeap, I got one. It is alright, but not something to get worked up about. -Jason (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Star Wars special edition catalog form S&H

(...) Me :)) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Star Wars special edition catalog form S&H

Yes, same here. I got it, it is interesting in that it has some good extra large pictures of things... but nothing real special at this point. Ken (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Star Wars special edition catalog form S&H

(...) I picked one up at the Lego Imagination Center at Mall of America. It was cool, but not that cool. :) -Alfred (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Star Wars special edition catalog form S&H

Chris & All, (...) I did receive one Friday, or Thursday, it is pretty snazzy. Glad to see TLC doing some advertising on some decent sets. If there whole lie was like the SW, it would jsut be peachy. To dream again.... : ) Scott S. -- (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)