    Plates with yellow lines —Steven D. Weiser
   Sorry to get your hopes up to high. It seems I have only one light gray road plate with the yellow lines. It is a "T" with a few small gouges in it. I will have it with me at meeting. I tried to get one from my friend with a rotary looking pattern, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)