Subject:
April 6th meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 01:09:22 GMT

Hey everybody.  I'm assuming the meeting is on for this Saturday in DeWitt.
Is anyone interested in trading for some 1978(the year) road plates? I got
them in trade for some instruction scans on Brickshelf. They were all
showing age when I rec'd them, but most have cleaned up quite well. I also
rec'd a few 10 x 20 bricks. This friend of mine has quite a bit of 1970's
era LEGO. It's a wonder what a bit of ordinary bar soap and an old
toothbrush can do. What else can I use to clean up old LEGO? I also have a
bunch of other plates. I will bring the whole box just in case. I also have
some partially (very partially built MOC's) that I will be bringing. I never
seem to have enough LEGO parts, or money to buy what I need. Amy, I know
that church is pretty large, but will you be bringing that to the meeting? I
am looking forward to seeing it.