  Meeting days.

Are our regular meeting days going to be Saturdays. I know we have discussed Sundays from time to time but I can't recall one working out (but then, I haven't been at all of them). Is new regular location generally available on a Sunday? The (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Meeting days.

I think this came up specifically with regards to our new location and the answer was no. Tony? I think in general, we've seen that Saturdays are better meeting days for the group as a whole. Certainly that's true for me, although considering the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)