  Ah, how I love Mondays - IT at it again

To All, Our lovely IT department has blocked Hotmail and Yahoo again, so I am unable to receive either of those 2 communication outlets. If anyone needs to contact me, please use my work e-mail address, ssanburn@indalex.com. What a great way to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)