Re: cable-stayed bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:40:41 GMT

Amy & All,

Did anyone catch nelug's cable-stayed bridge?

http://www.nelug.org/homeshow/

Yup, I saw it earlier. Pretty cool.

That's the type I want to build, though not the same design. Mine will be
better, of course :-)  My deck was going to be 32 studs accross - plenty for
two 8-wides. Nelug's design is a whole lot wider. Hmmm. If I went 64 or 96 >wide it could serve rail and auto traffic...

The only thing I didn't like was the studs on it. Should have been light
gray tiles.......... lines........ tiles....... drool...... ; )

BTW, yes I'll be at the meeting.

See you there! I will bring those 2555's for you.

Scott S.