  Re: TeenLTC?

Amy, Not to be rude, or anything, but what is your problem? Scott (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: TeenLTC?

I addressed this to the wrong group, and I apologize for putting here. Is there any way to delete it from LUGNET? Scott (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: TeenLTC?

To All, First, I want to apologize for posting that last message, I found out why Amy might be mad, and I want to publicly apologize to her. (URL) never saw this, I must of accidently deleted it from my home newsreader. That is how I usually read (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: TeenLTC?

(...) Send Todd a note requesting a cancel, give the URL of the post you want cancelled. Sometimes he honors the request, sometimes not, although I am sure that when he does not, it is inadvertant. There is no other way to delete posts if you posted (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)