Subject:
7181 TIE Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 01:40:17 GMT

The circle is now complete Obi-Wan.  Today I found a 7181 TIE Fighter at K-B
Toys. It was on sale also.  It is nice to have both of the UCS Star Wars
models.  Now I have to save my pennies for the Rebel Blockade Runner.  Maybe
next month.  It only took a couple of hours to put this one together.  My
living room looks normal again.  I took today off from work.  My boss was
gratious enough to call me at home to let me know my bulk brick order
arrived.  What a guy.  I am going to pick them up Saturday morning so I can
resume work on the model I have been building.
I will see you next Saturday in DeWitt.