  Meeting Saturday Feb. 9

To all, There will be a meeting at my house on Saturday the 9th of February, starting at 1:00. If there are any AFOL's out there who wish to be a part of Michlug, feel free to stop by and introduce yourself. As always, bring your creations. My (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)