Re: MichLUG GATS 1-14-02 Amy's Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:44:18 GMT

James & All,

Now I assume y'all are still using the banguet tables provided by GATS,

Yes, indeed, but we will be correcting that sometime. I am going to raise
the Shell Station and the Train Station for the next show.

so I
was wondering how you achieved the different elevations with these tables
since normally they're all the same height.
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=102918).

We used some 3033 tubs to get that, and it worked great.Kai's Ore Dock is
super, even if Larry and Kai had to work on it until the last minute.

As for my pics and updates and this weekend, it was a bad weekend for me, my
dayrunner, and my camera, but I think between Amy and Larry we got some
great pics, so I hope you all enjoy it.

I will get a writeup for the show ASAP, I got about an inch of backed up
stuff I have to get done, along with everything else. You would think a day
off would not be that bad!

Scott S.
==