Re: Saturday GATS pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:37:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Lester Witter writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:

As to the blurring, I am at a loss. ALL those pics were taken with my new
tripod using a timer with no one near the camera. Yet some are blurry and
others are not. Maybe the camera autofocus is not working right... it just
came back from service not too long ago. Maybe it was in macro mode
accidently??? I dunno.

Could the blurriness be condensation on the lens for bringing it in from the
cold?

I can't rule it out but I tend to think it's a autofocus problem because the
camera was inside for several hours before these were taken, and because
some pictures are very sharp... in sequence with blurry ones.
(blurry-sharp-blurry-blurry-sharp etc.)

Well anyway, thank goodness Amy got some good ones.