    Re: GATS questions —Rick Hallman
   (...) Dude. Bring the military stuff. there WILL be some sort of screwed up thing. Maybe we could have a parade? Or stick it out front of a building saying the building is the VFW :D I will be bringing my super-soldiers (You will be able to notice (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: GATS questions —Scott Lyttle
   Why don't you build a National Guard Armory or something as part of your regular setup? That would give you a place to put soldiers in, military equipment, and even a starting (or ending) point for a parade.... -Scott (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)