Re: My Missile Car. :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:30:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rick Hallman writes:
Nothing much to say... a couple missiles... on a train car... :)

Rick
"Who is new to Trainz"

Pretty cool Rick.

My dad bought an old Lionel (ca 1950's) train set when I was a kid, it came
with a catalog from the 50's. It was odd, they had pages and pages of
missile cars, exploding buildings, military helicopters mounted on flatbeds,
all osrts of military model train stuff. The height of the Cold War must
have been a strange time to live.

George