Re: GATS questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 05:43:56 GMT

David & All,

Barring any disastorous incidents I will be at Novi Friday at 3.  I presume
Michlug's will be the only group with Legos and thus easy to spot?

We should be. I don't know wher ewe are exactly, but just look for the LEGO
items, or a big guy with blond hair. : )

Saturday morning I have to attend a meeting of the Friends of the Book
Cadillac Hotel in Detroit at 10:30.  That shouldn't take more then an hour
or two so I'll head back to Novi afterwards, and possibly Sunday as well.

Great! : )

Should I plan on bringing any MOCs or other Lego?  I have my red train engine
(as well as lots of old Lego train sets) put together.  I could also bring the
hotel, panther, and (if my S@H order comes in time) some storefront
buildings.

If you want to bring MOC's, that would be great! Any and all! We will find a
place (As long as that darn train station quits sucking up room! ; ) )

As for bringing other items, road or base plates, signs, trees, flowers,
etc. are always needed. I think we are fine with track, monorail, wires, etc.

I look forward to meeting you, as does the rest of MichLUG! : )

Scott "I am going to bed now!" S.