    Fest —Kai Brodersen
   Hello Michiganders I am proposing a fest at my house in March-April-May! Dont know the specific date just know its probably going to be at my house... And its going to be a fest Here are the dates i can host 10th & 11th of March 24th & 25th of March (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        (canceled) —Amy Hughes

        Re: Fest —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) The weekend of March 10th and 11th works best for me. I'll be out of town the following two weekend dates. Beyond that, autocross season begins in late April so I may not be available on Sundays... (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)