Re: Train MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:57:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, David Kohrman writes:
While digging thru my boxes of trains I found an old MOC from before my
dark ages mostly still intact.  Its a red freight engine.  I don't remember if
its modeled after a real engine but I fixed it up a bit and got it back in
working order.

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~d9kohrma/legotrain.html

David Kohrman
Lugnet # 1117

I like it.  In the first picture you show, it looks kind of squat, but I see
that isn't the case with the others.  I like how you have the starwars
electronic plates behind the doors.

Cross Posted to .trains, to see if anyone recognizes the type of train.

-Jason

If you make it to GATS, are you bringing this with?

Jason Spears
Michlug - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html
Brickbay Store - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jrspears