Re: GO-Transit Engine F59PH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 04:08:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kai Brodersen writes:
Hello All,
After working on the ore dock for several days now, I have decided to take a
break and work on another "passion" of mine.....Canadian Trains.  I have
always found Canadian trains to be some of the most fascinating trains in my
general knowledge.
After taking a trip to Toronto, for the Train2 event held by rtlToronto, I
finally got some really great pictures of GO and VIA trains (in the past I
was limited to the view the Harbour Castle Hotel of the Union Station–which
was not very good.
Now after 2 days of hard work I have *almost* completed the F59PH (which is
the current engine of choice for GO Transit).  Keep in mind this is about
75% done.
Here is a reference of what the F59PH looks like:
http://railwayop.tripod.ca/GOTransit/f59phdetail.htm

And here is my version.  Note this is an 8 wide :) *These pictures don’t do
this thing justice*

Now off to the ore mines...eh I mean ore DOCK.

Kai.

Yup, that's that they look like!  :)  I used to ride them all the time.
Very well done!

~Trev