Subject:
Inventory Thoughts, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 21:42:46 GMT

To All,

(Reposted to LUGNET)

All right, I have been thinking a little bit about a group inventory, so
here goes.

Categories:

A) 9V Train

1) Straight Track
2) Curved Track
3) Cross Track
4) Switch - Left
5) Switch - Right
6) Regulator (W or without Power Plug)
7) Track Wire
8) Yellow manual switch

B) Plates (This includes whether you have buildings on it or not)

1) Green roadplates (Cross, T, Straight, Curved)
2) Light Gray Roadplates with jogging / bike path (Cross, T, Straight,
Curved)
3) Old Gray Roadplates (Cross, T, Straight, Curved)
4) Spaceplates (Crater, old landing plates (with circle and T)), Blacktron
2 plates (Circle and T)
5) Large Light Gray baseplates 48x48
6) Regular 32x32 baseplates (Green, blue, light gray)
7) Regular 16x32 baseplates (Green, blue, etc.)
8) Runway Plates?
9) Misc. ones (I can't think of)

C) Monorail

1) Straight - Long
2) Curved
3) Straight - Short
4) Stanchions - Big
5) Stanchions - Small
6) Stops
7) Switch - Left (This should include short curved part)
8) Switch - Right (See above)

D) Port Plates

1) Light Gray Ramp
2) Light Gray Flat
3) Dark Gray Ramp
4) Dark Gray Flat

That should do it for common use items. Any other thoughts / ideas /
suggestions?

If you want, just e-mail what you have to me whenever you are ready.

Also, I am leaving Indalex pretty soon until Wednesday morning. If there is
anything Critical,. please e-mail me at ssanburn@skyenet.net or just post to
the Yahoo or LUGNET group.
Otherwise, don't expect a reply until Wednesday! : )

If I don't talk to you until later, I wish you and yours Merry Christmas
(Or insert whatever holiday you choose or not choose to participate in!)

Scott "May all of your presents rattle with bricks" S.